Registration is now open for Young Conaway’s 2011 Employment Law Seminar (PDF). It will be held at the Chase Center on the Riverfront in Wilmington, Delaware on May 11, 2011. As in previous years, we have an outstanding line-up of topics and speakers scheduled. The brochure has the full details but here’s a quick preview:
- Year In Review: Discussion of the key developments in the law that affect employers both locally and nationally.
- Looking Forward: Pecha Kucha is back! Attorneys keep it short and sweet as they present on upcoming issues to expect in the year ahead.
After the morning sessions, we are very pleased to welcome New Castle County Executive Paul Gregory Clark as this year’s Keynote Speaker and to hear his thoughts on the County’s recently promulgated $164 million operating plan. Following lunch, attendees can attend the following break-out sessions:
- How to Comply with the New GINA Regulations
- Special Topics for the Public-Sector
- Health Care Reform: Where are we in 2011?
- New ADAAA Regulations
- Social-Media Policy Workshop
We look forward to seeing you on May 11 at the Annual Employment Law Seminar!