Careerbuilder has a new survey about some of the “most memorable requests” made by employees via the office suggestion box. As you may guess, the requests were a bit, well, odd. Here are a few samplers:
- Allow people to change clothes in their cubicles
- Put beer in the vending machine
- Replace the employee’s desk with a futon so he could lay down and work
- Institute “bikini Fridays”
- Permit family medical leave for jail time
I’m certain that I’ve heard odder requests but I’ll save that story for another day.
Follow me on Twitter @MollyDiBi